Bohdin has several Playmobil people. Several weeks ago he asked Buddy what their names were. Buddy came up with names which can be quite hard. There is Chuck and Larry, Hans and Frans, Pippi, Susan, etc. At the time I'm not sure that Buddy knew that these names would stick. I have renamed one, Susan, because Susan is a boy. I just wanted to be more gender appropriate. Since Buddy and I disagree on the gender we ended up with Pat. Pippi and Larry are the ones we play with the most.
Here is Bohdin spinning Larry and the sailor.
Buddy brought home an office chair to replace one that had broken. It is a spinny chair and Nyla wants us to spin her all of the time. In this picture she put on the hat herself. It's her favorite hat even thought it's a little small.
We're off to the airport in a few hours. We'll fly to O'hare tonight and then fly to Dallas in the morning. That's the plan anyway. Standby travel is always iffy.
1 comment:
You should post a picture of Pat, see if your audience can serve as a gender-determination tie breaker.
Plus, I'm just curious about what an androgynous Playmobil person looks like.
Post a Comment