Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Candy Pants

I hold Nyla's snappi in my mouth when I'm changing her diaper so I don't misplace it. Nyla has become my Snappi holder.



Bohdin has a pair of really cute shoes that I bought on sale before we left Colorado. Bohdin doesn't like to wear them. Instead he wears his previous pair of shoes which he really liked. Since the old red ones were becoming way too small we agreed that a new pair of shoes would be his Christmas present. He picked them out (he picked pink at first but I managed to change his mind to a darker color that wouldn't get dirty). They arrived yesterday on the package truck. I thought Bohdin would be excited to open them and gave him the package as soon as it arrived. He opened it and then his world crashed. The package was shoes instead of the toy he was hoping for. He cried inconsolably for about 15 minutes. I completely ruined his life. We went out later and he put on his new shoes. He does like them. He was just disappointed that it wasn't the box truck or fork lift. He told me these new shoes were better than the brown shoes he doesn't like. "The other shoes make my waist hurt. They're too tight." He knows where his waist is so it's a bit of a puzzler. The style of shoe he likes is very lightweight and flexible.


Nyla found some candy last night and was playing with it by putting it in her diaper cover. The turquoise thing peeking out is the diaper. She stuffed 10 little pieces of chocolate in there. It was so funny. She did pull them out to share but then would put them back in.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Nyla is skipping a step for the whole "straight to the thighs" thing............