Bohdin is four today. Buddy says this feels like the biggest milestone birthday so far. I'm congested and ended up waking up Bohdin and Nyla in the 5 o'clock hour (not on purpose). We'll have a special birthday nap later. Bohdin denies that he is four yet. He said his birthday can't start while he is in bed.
He has already opened his presents from Nana. When he opened one of the presents which had been on his list he declared his love of it. When he opened one that wasn't on the list he started crying. He said he didn't want another Thomas. After several minutes he decided he would keep it. Now he says he loves it.
Bohdin has already started on his birthday candy. He said he wanted candy for his birthday so yesterday at the commissary he picked out a box of candy canes. I said he could have one yesterday while Nyla was sleeping. He ate three.
Today we'll be making a chocolate cake with pink and orange frosting per Bohdin's request. He also wants chicken and broccoli for dinner. His last birthday was spent in a hotel room and wasn't very festive (top picture). We'll try to do better this year. I guess one thing didn't change from last year. He's busy watching tv while I take his picture.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Bohdin. I will call you later
Happy birthday Bohdin!
(BTW, R said she doesn't want to marry him until they're both grown up, LOL.)
Post a Comment