Bohdin for several weeks has been asking me this question after doing something nice. "I gave Nyla my green towel that I wasn't using. Isn't that nice?" He has been doing a lot of nice things lately. He'll get out a spoon for himself and me. I'm drawing a blank here but there are many many examples. Nyla took a long nap on Saturday and it was later in the day than usual. Bohdin normally watches tv when she's sleeping and I stay with Nyla. She usually wakes up if I leave her. It was past 5 and I was getting really hungry. Bohdin was watching a video and Buddy was playing on the computer. Bohdin comes into the bedroom quietly and brings me some nuts just in case I was hungry. It was incredibly sweet. I hope he doesn't lose this quality as he gets older.
The video that Bohdin checked out by himself from the library was a Bob the Builder but was a live thing that talked about road building and bridges. He couldn't be more fascinated. He now knows the 3 types of bridges and how to build a road. They have another one about building a house and playground that I'm going to check out after our traveling is complete. Buddy leaves for Gettysburg tomorrow. We'll probably drive up there tomorrow as well.
1 comment:
you know what else is nice? cleaning your uncle's car.
Post a Comment