Buddy was reading a book to Bohdin tonight. The opening sentence introduces a character named Audrey Aubergine. As Buddy wondered aloud the correct pronunciation of Aubergine, Bohdin says "Can mommy read me the book or something?".
Buddy has been talking about the new iphone for a while. Although I have shown zero interest he thought it would make a great birthday present for me. Today we went to the store to check them out. I only went because Buddy was so interested. I did end up trying it out and it was actually pretty neat. We walked out with one iphone but it was for Buddy not for me. So there is his birthday present. I was going to get him a new cookie sheet but that will have to wait.
We went to the pool today for the last time. It closes after Labor Day. The water was a bit chilly. The forecast for the next several days is 90+ degree weather so it's a bit unfortunate. Bohdin was kind of swimming today. Buddy held him with a noddle and he kicked off from the wall. He doesn't like to be reclined in the water. It was good that he tried.
I had my first stranger approach me to ask where I bought Nyla's outfit. It was one of the ones I had sewn. I thought that was pretty exciting. While Buddy was checking out the iphone, Bohdin and Nyla ran around the store. They kept each other occupied really well. It probably looked like we were raising wild animals though. On the way home they were giggling so hard in the backseat. Bohdin was pretending to squirt her or something with a strap from the Ergo. They both thought this was hysterical. I love hearing them have so much fun together.
5 comments:
Jen just got an iphone for her Birthday. Apparently her other expensive phone wasn't good enough. she really likes it, but get a good screen guard, I'll send you a website if you want.
I bet Buddy's just beside himself over missing out on the cookie sheet; what cold comfort that shiny new iPhone must be.
Mom will buy you a cookie sheet, Buddy. Pampered Chef be okay?
I don't know. I'd be worried that someone else might take and use it more than I.
I like the present idea. jen's getting some snowboard racks for my 4runner for christmas and maybe some new tires for my moutain bike. she will love that.
Post a Comment