Just what it sounds like; stories and pictures for family and friends. All about our three little munchkins.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Making sushi
My post disappered and I don't want to retype it. I'll let the pictures do the talking.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Real food looks good. We got power at our house yesterday, but the stores are not restocked yet, and some still have no power. Been cooking "camp food" on the grill for over a week now, so fresh stuff sounds wonderful. I am going to go out to try to find some tomorrow, though driving is scary with a lot of traffic lights still out. Tempers are fraying...
1 comment:
Real food looks good. We got power at our house yesterday, but the stores are not restocked yet, and some still have no power. Been cooking "camp food" on the grill for over a week now, so fresh stuff sounds wonderful. I am going to go out to try to find some tomorrow, though driving is scary with a lot of traffic lights still out. Tempers are fraying...
Post a Comment