Bohdin was using the bathroom at Paul's house back in August without help. I loved not having to dump out a potty and wanted to retire them when we came back. Buddy said we should keep them out so Nyla would learn to sit on the potty. I said Nyla would be the last person on earth to potty train. We left the little potties out which Bohdin continued to use since he prefers it. Buddy was right. Nyla has started sitting on the potty. When she's not wearing a diaper we can get her on the potty in time to poop. She comes running either to me or to the potty. We have to be alert but it's nice to have it there instead of in a diaper. Nyla doesn't like getting wiped so this is less wiping. She's still working on the pee. I think she has a long way to go but Buddy thinks she is showing promise. We'll see if he is right again.
Bohdin was gently crushing Nyla against the wall the other day. Nyla would peek out from behind when I said "where is Nyla?". I'm glad the camera was so close.
Bohdin loves popcorn especially the brewer's yeast. He covers his hand in it then licks it off. Nyla is a little monkey and copies Bohdin. She stuffs that popcorn in. Bohdin takes the rough part off for her. We used to but I've given up. She seems to be a careful eater. Accidents can happen so I hover.
2 comments:
I like the big picture (where Bohdin is smashing Nyla). It is now my new desktop wallpaper
The crushing picture is so cute!
Post a Comment