Bohdin and Nyla haven't been going to bed as early as usual. Our nights are more active with Buddy around. Bohdin was extremely grouchy yesterday. He had a huge meltdown over a popsicle yesterday. Today, after declaring the morning nap dead, Nyla took a morning nap that extended into the afternoon. Bohdin took an early nap today also. Hopefully this will help us get back into a good routine.
Last week when we met the new little boy, the mom mentioned the preschool he attends and that there are still vacancies. It's a coop preschool so I would have to help out in the classroom once a month. It only costs $150 per month which is a huge bargain in this area. I'm sort of considering it. Bohdin said he would like to go. We have some travels coming up soon so I can't commit to anything now but I'll give it more thought.
When I was pregnant with Bohdin, I was talking to Buddy one night about the book he had been reading forever. He said "It's hard to read". I misunderstood his comment. In my mind he was saying it is difficult to read in general as opposed to the book being difficult to read. It still makes me chuckle. Last night, Bohdin walked into the bedroom carrying a book. Buddy was on the bed and asked Bohdin if he wanted him to read the book. Bohdin said. "No. Mommy can read it. She reads well." It reminded me of Buddy and his difficulty reading. Bohdin told me to stop laughing so I could read his book.
Bohdin just broke the glass jar I told him to be careful with this morning and Nyla stinks because she was playing with the old container of milk. I fished some dry crusty sour milk from her mouth. So disgusting. It's time to get to work.
2 comments:
So that's why it takes forever for Buddy to respond to emails, it takes him that long to read them! Mystery solved! Thanks, Helen!
I have had some books that are really boring to read. Instead of putting them down forever, I try to get through it and it usually takes much longer to finish.
Post a Comment