I've been in the mood to sew lately. Most of my sewing stuff s in storage but I did have two fabrics left out. I'm almost finished with this dress but I don't care for it very much. It doesn't seem to suit Nyla's personality. It's too girly for her. Unfortunately the next dress/shirt will also be very feminine.
We saw some blue skies yesterday for the first time in longer than I can remember. Nyla wore a sun hat instead of a winter hat. Here is the cute hat that a friend knitted for her.
One of Nyla's favorite words recently is "me". She'll go around saying either "me" or "me me" for something she wants. If I have a cup of tea she'll gesture and say "me me". It's one of her more common words since there are numerous things she wants throughout the day.
This morning Bohdin came in the bedroom and told Nyla to come eat cheese and crackers with him. He kept saying it over and over with a lot of emphasis on the cheese and crackers. Nyla followed him and soon returned with a half eaten jelly bean. Bohdin never had crackers and cheese. It was jelly beans the whole time. It was sort of cool to see him reach that milestone of being able to lie. It probably won't be so fun in the future but this time I was able to appreciate how his mind is maturing.

3 comments:
love the shoes......
Haha! Sofia just reached that milestone too. She went in the bathroom and made a point to yell out, "I'm going potty. I can wipe myself!" She never does that, so I went and checked and she was putting on lip gloss.
cute hat :)
Cuter girl though! :)
Post a Comment