This morning Nyla and Bohdin were play fighting and I was laying in the middle of it. I had one child in each arm and they were swatting at each other and doing generally annoying things. I told them they were going to have to take their game somewhere else. Bohdin then declared "You're the game".
Later we played Easter yet again. Bohdin still isn't tiring of finding plastic eggs. Nyla gets mad when he takes them out of her basket to hide again so we were only able to do it a few times this morning. The last time I wasn't involved at all. Bohdin hid the eggs for Nyla to find. It worked out perfectly. She loved his obvious hiding spots and the help in finding the slightly less obvious ones as Bohdin hovered and directed her to each egg. Too bad she wouldn't give him the eggs back so they could do it all day.

1 comment:
You are a better mom than I! I could never handle flour everywhere like that. Looks like they had fun! "You're the game" is really funny.
Post a Comment