Just what it sounds like; stories and pictures for family and friends. All about our three little munchkins.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
The many moods of Nyla
Nyla is an emotional roller coaster. She goes through the gamut of emotions every hour. Yesterday was family day so Buddy came home a little earlier. The kids jumped all over him wanting to play the second he sat down to eat. Nyla started out happy then moved to angry. She has a strong case of "me too". Whatever Bohdin has she has to have. Bohdin has been playing with my sewing box and started sitting on it recently. He brought the box to the table and sat on it. Nyla then had to sit on it as well. Bohdin tried sharing with her but she just cried and pushed him away. Eventually Bohdin just came around to the other side. Buddy asked Nyla if she got what she wanted and she nodded yes. I don't want to imagine her as a three year old.
1 comment:
I can't see the pictures! But I have been wanting to comment on your last several posts that your kids are adorable. :-)
Post a Comment