Bohdin started a stick collection several months ago. Almost every time we go outside he finds a stick to add to the collection. Recently he has been picking some really big ones. Today he dragged home a stick that was twice as long as he was. He never goes out and plays with his collection or even really looks at it. He's not attached to any sticks. He just likes bringing them home. The hunting is the best part.
Bohdin wanted to put Nyla in the sling yesterday when she was super fussy. I didn't think that was a good idea but Nyla latched on to the idea and wanted to put her baby in the sling.
I've been without a car for a few days as our vehicles are gettin some maintainance done. Yesterday Bohdin wanted to play with the pool toy I bought for the summer. I told him I would get a bowl of water he could use after eating dinner. I thought they were done eating dinner and put the bowl outside. Instead Bohdin and Nyla were sitting next to each other eating their fried rice. They saw the bowl of water and put their food down to start playing. It would have been too difficult to take it back at that point so I let them play. Buddy called and said he was on his way. I changed a soaked Nyla so we could pick up Buddy's truck. As we're about to head out the door Bohdin asks if he can take some food because he is hungry. Bohdin devoured the food I packed for Buddy as if he hadn't eaten in days. I'll set up that bowl of water again. It was pretty popular.

2 comments:
Where does Bohdin keep his collection?
Did Nyla get some new crocs?
He keeps his stick collection near the trash cans. There a few trees in there.
I found those Crocs at the thrift store in Colorado. She unfortunately lost one of her orange shoes. She is awful at keeping her shoes on and where they belong. I still hope we find it someday. There are only so many hiding places in the house.
Post a Comment