Buddy went back to work this morning. We flew back Friday and it was an uneventful
trip. Bohdin refused to sit with me on either leg of the trip. Buddy tells better stories. I'm glad that Buddy has the chance to experience being the preferred parent. For years Buddy has felt a little jealous but now he gets a chance to bask in the favored status. This is certainly fine with me. On the second leg when Nyla was sleeping I was able to sit back and relax. It's not too often that I can do that on an airplane.
The flight attendant on the airplane told me that Bohdin was dear and very sweet. It's true. It made me laugh though because no stranger will ever use those words to describe Nyla. Her adjectives will be more along the lines of feisty and determined.
1 comment:
Maybe the joy of being in the favored status will make up for his lackluster performance at horse-shoes . . .
Post a Comment