Tuesday, January 27, 2009

We Win

Bohdin woke me up this morning to tell me it was snowing. He wanted to go outside and play. First we made some dough. I should have went to the store yesterday to buy some milk but I didn't realize the roads would be bad today. The snow is supposed to turn into freezing rain later today. So we are making cinnamon rolls for Buddy's breakfast tomorrow since he can't have cereal. We also have to make the steamed bread to go with the pork and saurkraut Buddy has been craving. He was a little disappointed to come home yesterday and see I hadn't made it yet.

Bohdin looks so big in this picture compared to Nyla. It's hard to imagine her looking like that in 2.5 years.
 

Nyla helping with the dough. She put flour in the mixer and on the floor. Later she was experimenting with raisins, flour, and some measuring cups.
 

Bohdin loves to take the snow off my car. Since moving here he has moved on to rain but it's just not the same. When we went outside he kept saying "I love snow". He said he loved eating it and playing on it. This morning when we were talking about the snow he said excitedly "Whoever gets the most snow in their world wins. This time we won.". We'll go back outside in the afternoon. It's still snowing. The prediction was for an inch total. Bohdin will gladlt take what he can get.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

P said...

Nyla is behind in the development of her Popsicle eating skills, better her take her to a specialist...her uncle paul perhaps.

Anonymous said...

I'd gladly send all our snow to Bohdin if I could (not that we have any anyway)