Nyla stayed dry through the night for the first time last night. I'm quite surprised since she never came close before. Normally I change her one or two times a night. She has the determination to pull anything off so I shouldn't be shocked. She really has the potential to do something great when she grows up. I can see her as an entertainer or CEO or astronaut. I can't imagine her as ordinary.
Friday, January 23, 2009
Still Friends
I was asked the other day if Bohdin and Nyla are still friends. I guess so. They certainly love each other. Sometimes they butt heads when they have opposing goals. Nyla is more of a touchy person than Bohdin. This morning she sat in Bohdin's lap while he was sitting in the bed. Bohdin prefers a bit more personal space than that. They sort of play together but as I mentioned yesterday Nyla likes to take things that Bohdin is playing with so their best games involve physical play. Last night Nyla thought it was funny when Bohdin was riding the broom. She had a good time chasing him around while he did that.
Nyla stayed dry through the night for the first time last night. I'm quite surprised since she never came close before. Normally I change her one or two times a night. She has the determination to pull anything off so I shouldn't be shocked. She really has the potential to do something great when she grows up. I can see her as an entertainer or CEO or astronaut. I can't imagine her as ordinary.
Nyla stayed dry through the night for the first time last night. I'm quite surprised since she never came close before. Normally I change her one or two times a night. She has the determination to pull anything off so I shouldn't be shocked. She really has the potential to do something great when she grows up. I can see her as an entertainer or CEO or astronaut. I can't imagine her as ordinary.

2 comments:
what is nyla doing in the picture where she is sticking her tongue out?
She is just sticking her tongue out. I have several pictures of her doing that over the past few months.
Post a Comment