Buddy came home Friday night. When the door opened Nyla shrieked and ran as fast as she could to the door. She runs to the door every time Buddy comes home but it was even more enthusiastic than usual. I love how affectionate she is. I received an amazing hug this morning.
When we go outside, Bohdin beats me down the stairs, waits under the stairwell and comes running out yelling surprise when I walk out the door. Something happened yesterday when we were going for a walk and his usual exit resulted in a meltdown. (I was already outside with Nyla so only Buddy saw it) It took several minutes to get him back in a better mood. We started walking and he decided to play hide and go seek. He hid behind a bush and wanted us to think of wrong places. We've played this very annoying game before. So I started thinking of places he wasn't. Was he behind the tree? No. Was he under the rock? No. It went on and on and on. We saw him several times but he said "No. Keep guessing." We were running out of patience when Bohdin comes out and asks "Can we stop playing now?" Absolutely. I don't know what made him think we wanted to continue.
I took a bath last night and the water was really hot. I mentioned it to Bohdin so he went to the kitchen and brought me a glass of water to cool me off. I was so touched by his thoughtfulness.
No comments:
Post a Comment