Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Dinner menu

I ask Buddy for ideas for dinner often although he never has any. Luckily, Bohdin has started suggesting things. When we were walking into Costco yesterday, he suggested fish for last night, a salad for tonight, and a hamburger tomorrow. I prepared the salmon last night along with the acorn squash he wanted me to but last week and some french fries. He ate a bite of squash, two french fries, and two servings of fish. Today he wanted fish and vegetable soup for lunch. He sure does enjoy eating fish.

On Sunday afternoon, we bought a dozen donuts with the intention of having one per day. That was the agreement with Bohdin anyway. Twenty four hours after we bought them, Bohdin walks into the kitchen and says that every time he looks in the box there are fewer donuts. It was true. Buddy and I totally gobbled them up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang, just had to teach the kid to count, did ya'???

P said...

maybe you should try my world famous broccoli diet.