Just before Nyla started walking she went through a very fussy stage. She would cry for everything. If I was holding her and she wanted down she would start squirming and crying. She was crying every few minutes. We're in the midst of another rough patch. This time the crying is more itense and lasts longer. She wakes up in a good mood but soon things start going wrong for her. Yesterday she was mad I stopped pulling her in the wagon after 20 minutes. She was mad that she couldn't have the toy Bohdin touched or the one he touched next after giving her the first toy. It's been awful around here. The neighbors must surely think I'm abusing her. Last night Bohdin was doing his workbook at his little table. Nyla pushed him out of the chair so she could sit there. He moved to the kitchen table which has a bench. She climbed up and tried pushing him out of the way again. She gets mad when nobody spins her in the chair. She gets mad when we spin her too fast or too slow or we're in the wrong spot as we push. Everything is wrong in her life right now and she's sharing the misery.
I took the tricycle outside yesterday. Nyla discovered a place in the back for herself and rode along. Since there was extra weight I pushed on Nyla's back to help him along. When I was taking the picture today Nyla was mad that I wasn't holding her.
I put her to sleep first last night. This morning I asked if she slept well and she nodded yes. She did actually sleep pretty well last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment