2:59am - Finally check the clock after being awake for several minutes. Nyla is standing in the bed and looks like she needs to poop.
3:09am - Back to bed after Nyla pooped in the potty (Who poops in the middle of the night anyway?)
4:32am - Buddy takes Nyla to the other bedroom after tossing and turning for over an hour. I had some light sleep here and there. She really was trying to sleep.
6:30am - I don't know who woke up first, Bohdin or Nyla. Bohdin remains up for the day. Nyla goes back to sleep.
7:30am - Nyla up for the day. I thought we would sleep in together but instead she woke up right on time.
Nyla fell asleep in the car on the way back from the grocery store. She's already been asleep for one hour and seems like she could sleep for another hour.
I was asked the other day if Bohdin will go to preschoool in the fall. He will not since our time here will be up at the end of October. We're still not sure what our plans will be afterwards. We will either go back to Colorado or spend an additional year in the military but not here. It is too early to know what the military options would be so no decision will be made until summer probably.

No comments:
Post a Comment