Bohdin has found a new favorite show. He finds Tom and Jerry to be uproariously funny. I watched the same cartoon as a child. Through adult eyes it seems really really violent. I don't remember thinking that when I was young. Our library doesn't carry VHS copies of the show but luckily it's on tv again. Maybe someday he'll love the Smurfs and He-Man also.
I had the flour on the top shelf of the pantry but moved it back down. Nyla found it and put some in a bowl for herself. When she realized raw flour was actually not that tasty she dumped it on the floor and started playing with it instead.
Paul called the other night after 7 and said I never mentioned on my blog that this wasn't a good time. Nyla and Bohdin usually both go to sleep in the 7 o'clock hour. If I put Nyla to sleep then I lay down with her the rest of the evening and lay in bed reading, watching tv, or on the computer. I do this for three reasons. She still likes it. She wakes up frequently at night. It can be difficult to put her back to sleep if she wakes up fully. There is one more reason actually. She's growing so fast and my precious time with my sweet, soft, cuddly baby will be over soon. In a few years she'll be screaming that she hates me.

No comments:
Post a Comment