Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Catching up

I finally downloaded the Christmas pictures. Some turned out okay. I would have had more good pictures but I didn't learn until yesterday how to use the manual focus. It's so so simple. We'll still be needing a new lens on our camera since the autofocus doesn't work.

 
 
 
 


Bohdin says he is a baby AND a big boy. This gives him the privileges of both I guess. I was asking him a question regarding that statement and he says "It is SO difficult to talk to you right now".

Kids at the grocery store really do make me buy more things. We came home with a turnip and acorn squash that was not on our list. I said no to the blackberries he wanted.

Bohdin is fascinated with the ongoing saga of his toys. Buddy has come up with a story about him and his toys cleaning up dirty Maryland. Bohdin will have to get tonight's installment over the phone since Buddy will be in Virginia for the next several days.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

P said...

looks like Nyla figured out that candy is better than apples

Anonymous said...

I would have said yes to the blackberries and no to the squash and turnip

Anonymous said...

Where's the hopscotch video?