Paul gave Bohdin some workbooks a while ago. He finished one of them pretty quickly but was stuck on the others for various reasons. Yesterday he pulled out the ABC order workbook and finished half of it. He was ready to try writing the letters himself. I think he did a pretty good job for his first try. Half of the workbook is upper case letters and the second half is lower case letters. He must be exposed to more upper case letters in his daily life because he didn't want to write the small letters. Twenty six at a time is probably enough anyway.
On the way to the pool last night Buddy and Nyla were on one side of the street and Bohdin and I were on the other. We were sort of racing. Bohdin and I were further behind since we had already crossed the street. A car passed us and Bohdin pointed out that the car "zoomed past Daddy and Nyla". He said this in a manner that implied that Daddy was really slow to get passed by a car. It never occurred to him that we were passed by that same zooming car.
2 comments:
shows you life is lived from dirrent points of view!
help if I could spell "different"
Post a Comment