Wednesday, July 9, 2008

She Doesn't Understand

Bohdin does a great job sharing all of his things with Nyla. That's a great thing because Nyla wants everything that Bohdin touches including his Sigg bottle. Nyla started taking some sips of water from Bohdin's bottle so I thought I could give her his old sippy cup. She doesn't want it. She wants Bohdin's bottle. Yesterday in the car Bohdin passed his bottle to Nyla. She took a swig then dropped it between the seats. Bohdin picked it back up again, took a drink and handed it back to Nyla. She dropped it by her feet. Bohdin wanted it back and was pleading with her. "Please. Please. Can you give me cup back?" I tried to explain that she doesn't understand yet what he's saying.

One of Bohdin's favorite games right now is "Who can step on whose shadow?" He wants to play whenever we go outside. Mostly it gives him an excuse to run away. It's a great game to play when we want him to go faster though.

Buddy told me I forgot to include something from our Philly trip report. Bohdin's other favorite things was the revolving doors of the hotel. We're still asked to tell stories about going on the purple bus to get ice cream. Yesterday he played parking garage with his bike, using the dishwasher as a gate. I handed him the ticket. He got off his bike, went to the museum (his play bedroom) and then came back to give me the ticket. We also played subway.

No comments: