Monday, July 21, 2008

Catch Up

I haven't felt like posting recently and I don't today either but should catch up. Nyla hasn't been sleeping well recently. Some people say that sleep worsens during a developmental milestone and that is certainly the case here. As a result sleep schedules are thrown off. On Friday Bohdin ended up sleeping late. I figured he wouldn't take a nap that day and just go to bed earlier. He said he wasn't tired. I put Nyla down for her nap later than usual and Bohdin watched a video. When I went to check on him later he was asleep. That's the first time ever he has fallen asleep by himself for a nap.

 

Bohdin almost always is still asleep when Nyla wakes up from her nap. She usually plays while I get dinner ready. She is going through the learning to walk clinginess phase so I just put her on my back while I cut chicken. Buddy came home early and caught me in the act.
 


Bohdin puts his food in the refridgertor when he's done eating to save for later. One day he had a huge piece of bread with 2 pieces of cheese and multiple slices of ham. He ate part of it then put the rest away. He took it back out again later that night. He still gets hungry before bedtime. In the morning all that was left was this little piece. He was full and put the rest in the fridge. I think most people would have just finished it. That's probably why our country is overweight. We lose the ability to let a little piece of food go.
 

 



Our community had an outdoor screening of Bee Movie which Bohdin and Buddy went to see Saturday night. Buddy said that Bohdin really enjoyed it. Bohdin couldn't tell me what the movie was about beyond it having bees.

We went to Annapolis yesterday to run some errands. I stopped at Joanns to get 2 things. Bohdin asked if the store had a potty. It did not. It was really hot and late. I didn't want to run across the parking lot to Trader Joes for the bathroom and come right back and get my 2 items. I was already in line. Bohdin said he could wait. I had a terrible cashier who overcharged me and then couldn't figure out I needed a dime back. After the purchase was made we ran across the parking lot to the bathroom. They really ought to have a bathroom.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you posted anyway. Thank you

P said...

I never waste food unless it is gross. I even get mad when stuff gets spoiled. Maybe I'm just cheap