Thursday, June 5, 2008

All done

Nyla can go from happy to pissed in 2 seconds and she does constantly. That's her personality. Whenever she finishes eating she signals it by pushing at the tray and starting to cry.



Nyla LOVES eating solids. Her absolute favorite is meat. I can put 5 things on her tray and she will pick out the meat to eat first. When I don't give her a choice she'll eat other things - beets, blueberries, sweet potato, etc. Unfortunately for me, meat makes for some really stinky poop. I think a better biological design would be eating solids after being potty trained although I guess Bohdin was pooping in the potty at this age. Nyla will probably be 10 before she is potty trained. I can't imagine a child less inclined to use a potty.

1 comment:

P said...

Being bipolar is fun. You get to keep two sets of friends your happy friends and your angry friends. Just don't let them all hang out together.