Thursday, June 19, 2008

I can't think of a good title

I put Nyla to sleep at her regular time last night and as I was walking to the other bedroom to read books to Bohdin I was thinking how great it would be to report that sleep troubles are over. I jinxed myself because about 10 minutes later she woke up. Bohdin came running in to check on her. I thought she was going to fall back asleep but she ended up wide awake. It wasn't too bad and she ended up going to sleep at the same time as Bohdin and I.

I'm flying out to Colorado tomorrow but have been dreading the preparation. Getting ready to go on a long trip is so overwhelming. I realized last night it was because I set impossible goals for myself. I want to return to a clean house but that's not going to happen until the messy stage is over. I can't possibly get all of that pretrip stuff done and thorougly clean the house. I'm just going to do as much as I can today and that will be that. I may just have to come home to a dirty bathtub or a crumb covered rug.

Bohdin does not get attached to his artwork and regularly clears the refidgerator of his work. I decided to start taking pictures of them. Here are 2 recent ones. The first is a watercolor of a tree falling down. The second is a butterfly.

 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like Bohdin was trading places with Nyla, though she seems to be having fun watching him. It is nice to have a big brother to show you how things work!

P said...

can we request certain artwork from Bohdin and he you can take a picture and you share with everyone? Ask Bohdin if he will make me a picture of a silly cat.