When Bohdin went to the pool on Saturday with Buddy he didn't want to put sunscreen on. I put it on him anyway and explained my reasoning. Buddy did not wear sun screen and of course burned. Now when we go to the pool Bohdin reminds me to put sunscreen on him. It's pretty rare to be able to learn a lesson from somebody else's mistakes. He still doesn't like me putting sunscreen on him but he understands the importance.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Similarities
I was talking to a frind last night and she commented that the older Nyla gets the more she looks like Bohdin. This is not the first time that people have remarked on how similar they look. I think there are tons of differences but will admit they share some similarities. They have the same small mouth (different smiles though) and similar shaped eyes (Bohdin's eyes are larger). Here are some pictures of each of them at 10 months.
When Bohdin went to the pool on Saturday with Buddy he didn't want to put sunscreen on. I put it on him anyway and explained my reasoning. Buddy did not wear sun screen and of course burned. Now when we go to the pool Bohdin reminds me to put sunscreen on him. It's pretty rare to be able to learn a lesson from somebody else's mistakes. He still doesn't like me putting sunscreen on him but he understands the importance.
When Bohdin went to the pool on Saturday with Buddy he didn't want to put sunscreen on. I put it on him anyway and explained my reasoning. Buddy did not wear sun screen and of course burned. Now when we go to the pool Bohdin reminds me to put sunscreen on him. It's pretty rare to be able to learn a lesson from somebody else's mistakes. He still doesn't like me putting sunscreen on him but he understands the importance.

3 comments:
Buddy needs to learn from his own mistakes as well....
Please..........
I don't think they look that similar. They look like brother and sister, but other than the nose, they have different faces.
You know, they resemble each other (like all siblings do) but I don't think they look remarkable like the other.
She sure is a little chunk!
Post a Comment