Wednesday, June 4, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance

I love watching the Fox show So You Think You Can Dance. I don't understand how Dancing With the Stars is more popular. On the Fox show they find talented dancers and make them show their versatility and ability by dancing different dance styles. The routines are professionally choreographed and often amazing. They are still in their audition rounds I believe but if you like watching dancing at all then you should check the show out once they have the field set. It is on tonight at 8e/7c. Bohdin watched a little bit of the show with me a few weeks ago. After watching them dance he would get up and dance asking "Can they do this?" Um yeah. That and much more.



We went to Walmart last night after dinner. The people shopping there were not well dressed. I looked down at Nyla who was wearing a half wet shirt that was covered in dinner stains. My shirt was dirty from Nyla grabbing me after dinner and Bohdin is of course always dirty. We fit right in.

8 comments:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Looks like somebody's been stealing dance moves from his dad . . . and improving on them!

Look out, Buddy, I think you just got served.

Helen said...

It's funny because it's true. Maybe they can have a dance-off this weekend.

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Okay, you have to capture that on film. Been way too long since I've gotten to see Budrow bust a move.

Unknown said...

Hey, that's my boy you're talking about....

dru400dkz said...

whoo hoo! look at him go!

anna said...

We really like this show too.

Isn't Bohdin about 50 years too young for the black socks and shorts look?

P said...

seriously Helen, how are you dressing him, you know he is supposed to wear sandals when you put him in shorts and black socks.

Anonymous said...

Bodhin's got some sweet moves!!