Monday, June 9, 2008

Dance Off Winner

For Cap'n Neurotic we had the dance off competition this weekend. I will not post the video footage because it was over almost as soon as it began. Bohdin busted out what could best be described as breakdancing moves and Buddy conceded defeat before even starting.

We usually go out in the evenings when it's a little cooler but recently I have been swarmed by mosquitoes. Bohdin wanted to know all about them so we checked out a book at the library. The female mosquitoes suck your blood to help nourish their eggs. Bohdin started hopping around like a frog one day and chased me (the mosquito). This is one of the first times he has pretended to be something. He says "I'm just pretending to be a frog."

2 comments:

Cap'n Neurotic said...

Gee, Buddy, I've called you a lot of names in the past (and I mean a lot of names), but I never thought "quitter" would be one of them. ;)

Unknown said...

Your new bookcase is lovely! Thank you so much for these postings. It means more than you can know for us to see and/or hear about the kids on a daily basis.