Yesterday was Bohdin's yucky day. We had a dificult time in Trader Joes. They had candy samples and Bohdin wanted more than one. I explained that we could only take one. He took another one anyway. After eating half of it he decides he wanted a different color. I again tell him we can't take another one and he gets really mad. I don't think I'll tell all of the details but it ended up with him storming off. It's a small store and I found him soon. Since he didn't behave he didn't get one of the free balloons they give out. That made him mad again. He settled down by the time we got to the car and I thought I could run into another store really quick before going home. Whole Foods was giving cake samples near the front entrance. Bohdin wanted to buy the cake and I said no. This led to another meltdown. I eneded up carrying him through the store. He fell asleep on the way home even though it was early for him. He slept for four hours. We had a talk later and it seemed like everything was better.
Bohdin wanted to pull Nyla around in the wagon last night. It's something he had done before. She loved it. She didn't want to get out of the wagon even after Bohdin stopped to take a drink. When I took her out she just climbed back in. The picture is an older one of the two of them together. I love watching them have fun together. Last night at dinner Bohdin put some rice in his hand and Nyla was eating out of his hand. They both thought it was hilarious. Bohdin got excited and started throwing the rice at her and putting it in her hair. They had a blast.
We spent some time cleaning yesterday because Nana flew in late last night. As I type this, she is probably being talked to death by Bohdin. He's having a lot of fun so far being silly. I guess I've been too serious with him lately. We haven't had enough fun. I'm glad he's getting it now.

1 comment:
10 years? Wow, how time flies. Happy Anniversary, you two, hope you celebrate in style.
Post a Comment