Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mostly Pictures

Yesterday was a yucky day and I don't want to write about it. I did forget to mention yesterday that Bohdin is trying to teach Nyla sign language. It's something we did with Bohdin when he was little and it was great for us. So far Nyla hasn't signed anything but she's still young.

 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, a glimpse of the Beavergirl in action....

Unknown said...

don't forget to teach Nyla the important "uncle" sign. It is rumored to provide presents and popsicles upon successful completion.

anna said...

Hope today is better. We used to call Allison, "Sunny" from the Lemony Snicket books. She's the youngest sister whose talent is biting things.

One of the things I wish we had done was teach the kids sign language. It seems like it saves so much frustration from not being able to communicate vocally yet.