Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Honey ball

We went to the pool again last night and there were 2 couples there each with a 1 year old boy.
Bohdin: Do they have 2 babies?
me: There are 2 mommies and 2 daddies and they each have 1 baby.
Bohdin: Do they like my baby better?
me: No. They like their own baby.
Bodhin: But my baby is nicer.

I then went on to ask him how many babies he wanted and he said 10. He said he likes playing with babies even if it means less time with me. He's going to have to wait until he's a daddy because I'm not having 9 more kids. He actually is really good with Nyla. He is good at sharing and taking care of her. Sometimes he has more patience with her than i do.

Nyla was super fussy all day yesterday. I don't know what the problem was but I hope it has resolved. I put her down for 30 seconds next to me while Bohdin and I checked why the dishwasher wasn't closing. She cried a bucket of tears. Those are the days when I miss having Buddy around. She wants to be held all day long and I just want 5 minutes of not being touched.

Last night Bohdin and I were playing a game. A bumble bee flies around in a circle and you have to use a stick thing to hit the bee out of the way so he doesn't get your honey ball (Bohdin term). Bohdin will not let us try to defend our honey balls so the game is us watching the bee in 3 turns wiping out our 3 honey balls. Last night Bohdin turned to me after the bee easily knocked away my honey and said "Are you not very good at this game?". I guess not.


 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: