Nyla was grunting a bit at breakfast this morning and Buddy asked Nyla if she was pooping. I took her out of her seat and took off her wet diaper.
Bohdin: Did Nyla poop out of her penis?
me: Nyla doesn't have a penis. Do you poop out of your penis?
Bohdin: No! Nyla pees from her butt.
For a while whenever I used a public bathroom Bohdin would like to watch really close and exclaim loudly "You're peeing out of your butt". No matter how many times I have told him this is not the case he can't seem to grasp female anatomy. I try to avoid public restrooms now.
The advantage of living in an area with shared large dumpsters is people throw away a lot of great or at least interesting stuff. Buddy climbed into the dumpster yesterday to pull out a toy that someone had thrown away. Bohdin has enjoyed playing with it.
On Friday, a bookcase that we had purchased the previous weekend was delivered. It is a large heavy piece. It took 3 men a lot of effort to carry it up the 3 flights of stairs. When they finally made it up they told me to leave it here when we move. Bohdin wanted me to ask them if it was heavy. We've spent the weekend emptying out some boxes and arranging the bookcase. My side is pretty empty since my books somehow did not make the move. I don't know why it's my stuff that doesn't survive moving.
1 comment:
did you watch the Belmont yesterday? I almost feel asleep watching the race. Something about seeing only a handful of horses run, or maybe the fact that I didn't bet any money. Who did Bohdin pick to win?
Post a Comment